Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting on board?

I am! We are! On board that is...with what The Lord is doing. The Lord has spoken to us...many times with regard to the food we eat, and this time I am going to listen. Justin is HUNGRY and so are we! We are hungry for more of God, more of the Spirit, more of His Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven. Many of us have been praying for Justin. Praying for God to move and heal and speak. Praying urgently for Gods mercy. The last time my husband and I prayed with Justin, I felt The Lord nudging me with thoughts like these..can you get on board with what you are asking of me? I knew right away that meant, can you deny yourselves, along with Justin, and feed your bodies in a way that will heal, nourish and renew his physical body? I could go on and on about my views on the gap between our over drugged, under nourished society we live in. About our food supply and lifestyle related sickness that are on the rise. I could go on and on as I have made myself a student of these things since becoming a Mom. I will suffice it to say that we are OFF...clearly, something has gone terribly array. But, its time for this gal (and all of you) to fully take the bull by the horns!

The Lord has spoken clearly. Many people contacted Misty and said, "I know this may sound wierd, but I think Justin is suppose to do The Makers Diet." Well, it does not sound wierd...so here we are. Ready for life. Ready for health. Ready for breakthrough!


The beauty of this journey is that we will rally, as a body, and deny ourselves what our flesh desires (fake food, sugar, etc...etc...), our Spirits will be more open to hearing from Our Lord. We will be in tune with what The Lord is doing. I believe The Lord is summoning this body to a FAST. A FAST from food that kills and destroys. A FAST from food that brings allergies and inflammation and addiction. A FAST from food that is fake and enriched and lies to us. I am on board! I will replace those foods, with foods that The Lord provided. He knows what heals us and will help us to function just as we were created to function. We will replace that food with food that He says BRINGS US LIFE! AND, in the process, it will bring Justin life. One cell at a time, one nutrient at a time. EVERY time I crave a coke, or chips, or pizza, I will pray for Justin. When I get a headache because my body is cringing and ridding itself of toxins I have poured in to it, I will PRAY. I will claim Gods promises in His word, not just for Justin, but for me and my family as well. For our bodies and our Spirits! And then...watch out...revival will come. I cant wait.


As a body, we say, "Justin, you are NOT alone." We, too, are hungry. For things that bring us life and health and intimacy with Him. We are hungry for Justin's healing. We will not stop wrestling with God until we see breakthrough. Until we get a good report. Though this journey of "The Makers Diet" surely will not always be easy. IT WILL BE GOOD! In every way. When it is hard, we will remember that we are sharing in the burden our friends are carrying. We will be reminded to enter in and pray. Our hearts and our character will be grown and blessed.

Here is what God says about His plans for Justin:


Jeremiah 29:11: “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’”

Prosperity and Healing and a future are HIS ideas...I am on board with what you have already promised us Lord. JUSTIN HAS A FUTURE! JUSTIN WILL PROSPER! THIS BODY WILL EXPERIENCE INTIMACY WITH JESUS BECAUSE WE WILL DENY OURSELVES, TAKE UP OUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM!

Are you ready? Welcome Aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment